Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Gee I've been busy....

I'm doing a photo post of what all ive been doing lately... random and not so much randomness...
1. I got asked to prom!
J-flash made this lovely sign and attached it to my truck along with a bunch of streamers!

2. I got my prom dress!

Sorry for the immodesty

3.) I finished Once a Runner! It was amazing...

Now I'm reading Generation Kill about first Recon Marines

4.) I wore flip flops today!
Which totally reminded me why i dont like them... the constant flapping and the possible blisters I may soon have.

5.) No picture for this one, but I've started attending Seminary in the morning with Bear and Lemur and it's amazing! I love the feeling I get after it that follows me throughout the day.

6.) Track meet last week went well, I took 2nd in the mile and tied my PR... tomorrow...I get to run the 400.

Yeah so thats about it... between work, reading, and talking to everyone, I have kinda disappeared... but I'm back again!!!

No comments: