Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Men Who Stare At Goats


So last night I went with J-Flash, Rajesh, and Leonard to see The Men Who Stare at Goats.
It's about a reporter (Ewan McGregor) who goes to Iraq with a man (George Clooney) who thinks he has psychic powers. It flashes back and forth from the present time to when Lyn (Clooney's character) was getting his new age training in the 80's. The two team together on a secret mission that Lyn was given from a psychic form of his ex-commander (Jeff Bridges)

So this movie is a tad strange. For one thing they whole psychic part of it, definititely traces back to the hippies from the 70's as thats what the men all begin to look like in their training. I went and saw it at 10 o'clock in the evening, so I was in that tired state of mind where things are comical no matter what. I think this helped make the experience better. It is a good movie, better if you keep an open mind.


now in classic Random fashion...

Ewan McGregor...
look at him
... hot? yes... even with the accent... which I normally totally find unattractive fits him perfectly...



ps... anyone know why you cant change the size of photos in blogger anymore?

No comments: