(dont forget to pause the music before pressing play)
Friday, November 13, 2009
Glee!
So my favorite from the show has always been when Finn was standing in the shower singing Can't Fight this Feeling. That was from the Pilot!!! I mean I love them all, but none really spoke to me. Until this Wednesday... when Artie sang Dancing with Myself. I fell in love with it!
(dont forget to pause the music before pressing play)
(dont forget to pause the music before pressing play)
also did anyone elses heart actually warm up to Sue this week?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
LOVE this show. And yes, I like Sue SOO much better now! She's becoming more of a complex character, and I like it. And Artie? Is amazing.
Haha- my word verification (the thing that makes sure you're not a robot or whatever) was "thing". I'm cool.
Post a Comment