Monday, July 27, 2009

The Photos I promised!

1. Harry Potter at Midnight!
Me wearing Lemur's Sunglasses while waiting, A lame attempt at being a gangster Ravenclaw.Lemur and I rocking out to Death Cab for Cutie while waiting at the midnight showing.

2. The Remus Lupins!
*These next two are blurry due to the lack of light and my fear of using a flash at a concert*
The Remus Lupins rocking out!Me and the lead singer for the Remus Lupins, Alex Carpenter.

3. The Scarf!
My funky orange scarf!

4. U-Swirl!
so Friday night, Lemur and I went and got frozen yogurt at this self serve frozen yogurt place. It was amazingly good!

Lemur filling her cupMe filling my cup.Lemur going crazy with the chocolate sprinklesmy yogurt in front of the topping options

Lemur's Creation
my creationwe were sad when it was all gone

1 comment:

Mormon Bachelor Pad said...

Wow. When I read Lemur's Sunglasses, gangster Ravenclaw, Lemur Deathcab Cutie, and Lemus Rupins... I honestly thought I was reading a different language. I guess I kind of was.