Friday, July 24, 2009
I Packed up my Laptop
hence my lack of ramblings lately. Currently im on the main computer, which seems to hate blogger which has prevented me from being able to post! Anywho, its behaving today which is sweetness.
The past weeks have been slightly uneventful.
I have spent most of my time sifting through my possesions trying to decide which would be the most useful or i cant live without in montana... not all that much really. The only things that ive realized i must take with me that i dont really need are mix cds from jim, my stuffed bear (gandy), and a photo of me flapjack and shortstack. The rest is just there for entertainment!
When not packing, I was watching the tour, knitting (i made an awesome, thick, orange scarf [photo soon]), and watching disney channel ( i like watching it... makes me feel like a kid again!)
2 weeks ago Lemur and I went to play laser tag and did quite horribly since we had 10 years olds following us around shooting every 30 seconds. Afterwards, we went to Peter Piper Pizza just to play in the arcade. I stayed at ski-ball the whole time since I love it (reminds me of my bowling days) and im quite good at it!
Last week, Lemur and I went with a group to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I loved it. However, dont expect it to be like the book, thats when people were disappointed.
Then this week, Lemur and I went with Alex, Brock and Jordan to go see the Remus Lupins. Theyre a wizard rock band. (basically they play songs they wrote about Harry Potter) Ive been into wizard rock since freshman year, and they are my extreme favorites! I was so excited to get to see them perform!!!
Yesterday I went and ran with the xc team and said my first round of goodbyes. It was sad, after 4 years running as an Aggie, it tore me apart as they all wished me luck and promised to keep me up to date on how they are all doing both running wise and with everything else. I wish them all the best of luck and hope they do well in the years to come!
So, ive been really missing not only my blog lately, but also my flapjack and jim. Jim comes home tomorrow though, but i dont know for sure if ill get to see him before i leave, i hope to, but since i havent done much this summer, i highly doubt it. But flapjack i dont know when ill get to see her.
oh well... 9 more days until i leave for montana! yikesabee!
The past weeks have been slightly uneventful.
I have spent most of my time sifting through my possesions trying to decide which would be the most useful or i cant live without in montana... not all that much really. The only things that ive realized i must take with me that i dont really need are mix cds from jim, my stuffed bear (gandy), and a photo of me flapjack and shortstack. The rest is just there for entertainment!
When not packing, I was watching the tour, knitting (i made an awesome, thick, orange scarf [photo soon]), and watching disney channel ( i like watching it... makes me feel like a kid again!)
2 weeks ago Lemur and I went to play laser tag and did quite horribly since we had 10 years olds following us around shooting every 30 seconds. Afterwards, we went to Peter Piper Pizza just to play in the arcade. I stayed at ski-ball the whole time since I love it (reminds me of my bowling days) and im quite good at it!
Last week, Lemur and I went with a group to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I loved it. However, dont expect it to be like the book, thats when people were disappointed.
Then this week, Lemur and I went with Alex, Brock and Jordan to go see the Remus Lupins. Theyre a wizard rock band. (basically they play songs they wrote about Harry Potter) Ive been into wizard rock since freshman year, and they are my extreme favorites! I was so excited to get to see them perform!!!
Yesterday I went and ran with the xc team and said my first round of goodbyes. It was sad, after 4 years running as an Aggie, it tore me apart as they all wished me luck and promised to keep me up to date on how they are all doing both running wise and with everything else. I wish them all the best of luck and hope they do well in the years to come!
So, ive been really missing not only my blog lately, but also my flapjack and jim. Jim comes home tomorrow though, but i dont know for sure if ill get to see him before i leave, i hope to, but since i havent done much this summer, i highly doubt it. But flapjack i dont know when ill get to see her.
oh well... 9 more days until i leave for montana! yikesabee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment