Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Glee Finale


So I started writing this yesterday right after I woke up, but when I began to write I realized I was still in shock over the episode. I mean it was emotional for me... and it wasnt even the series finale!

Crying
I will admit that when they said watch the episode with a box a tissues, I was skeptical but less than five minutes into the episode I was reaching for my box. I mean I was bawling as hard as Rachel when they were discussing how much they loved the glee club at Mr. Schue's, and then him crying in the car didnt help either. The tears returned during their performance I couldnt help it since it was just so amazing, then they carried over into bohemian rhapsody because of the mixture of my favorite queen song, quinn having her baby, and jonathan groff all perfection. When the club sang to sir with love just cause it was so heartfelt and goodbyelike... and then finally when will sang somewhere over the rainbow. I was all teary eyed!!!

Finn/Rachelness
Ok... so we all know that Im not the biggest fan of these two, partly because I want Finn all to myself. But seriously... her impromptu kiss, and then him saying I love you right before they sang Faithfully together... ugh, i almost died...

This episode had the amazingness of everything that I loved about Glee this season, and I am depressed that its over. But to keep everything alive heres a video of my favorite number from regionals, and my newest wallpaper design with Cory Monteith as its feature



PSBTW.... their outfits... yeah amazing





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

duuuuuuude. When he started crying in the car i was like, awwwwwww! :'( Rachael, wow, seriously. and Finn, ahh! Too perfect! <3 <3 <3

When they sang their goodbye, i was totally bawling!! :'( LOL and sue looking like she had a heart didn't help either...

i might die if the series ends...LOL well not literally, but my soul will be very crushed :'(

Bee Sarah Lee Bailey said...

i sobbed no lie... i tried to play it cool though....