Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Um Hi... Glee's Back!

Um, yeah, finally its back! And what an amazing way to say "Hello"
So... Im focusing on the Jesse vs. Finn story line first
So we all know, I love me some Finn Hudson and his alter ego Cory Monteith... but not gonna lie... Jesse is pretty amazing too. Yes, I do realize that hes trying to ruin life for Rachel. But you all need to know that I dont love me some Rachel. In fact, Id love to see her fall, well if she can... she's already pretty low. But anywho... Im looking forward to getting to see more of these two fighting for her hand. PS BTW: Im totally digging Jonathan Groff and Lea Michelle singing together again... I mean the broadway lover in me is screaming Spring Awakenings Part two.

Next. Emma and Will need to just chillax. They are constantly pushing and pulling each other, and its nuts. Will needs to marry Idina Menzel. The end.

Songs I loved? Finn singing Hello by the doors was numero uno on my list... then Hello, Goodbye... but what was up with Rachel during that number??? hmmmm...

1 comment:

Kell said...

I'll just say.. I wanted to slap Mr Schu after last night's epi. But I do like Rachel. She has a weird personality, but for some reason I really like her. Though I think she's quite the idiot for thinking Jesse St James actually likes her!