
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Glee and Madonna equals awesomeness

So this week's episode was as always amazing. Never really been a fan of Madonna, however the gleesters made it possible for me download a few songs by her.. yet i still think that it was overkill. Anywho... on to the episode breakdown... psbtw: im changing up how i normally do this: since the music numbers are actually important to the plot, im throwing them in too.
First off... The girls club like thing that they had at the beginning was cute. I loved the picture that Quinn was drawing of Rachel... totally awesome. But the fact that even though the girls who all are different and often are quarreling, makes this scene so much more powerful. I mean they were able to come together... mind you it is in favor of hating the ways guys treat them... but still.
Express Yourself: I liked the girls outfits... and their dance moves it was great. However, anyone else notice the lack of Quinn's baby bump? Yeah, it kinda bothered me a bit. But the looks on the guys faces was the best. The awkward we dont want to be here/dont look at them,dont look at them. The only one who even looked like he wanted to be there was Kurt.
Also the 80's attire that was reflected throughout the school was interesting... Not just the cheerios were puttin on the madonna fashion, but the rest of the school minus the glee club was rockin it as well... interesting right?
Borderline/Open Your Heart: First off-Cory you can come play the drums and stare sexily at me anytime you want. Jus Sayin. Secondly, this is my second favorite number. I loved the two of them dancing/chasing eachother through the school. And of course the awkward about face at the end
Go Mr. Schuester on actually having a comeback when it comes to the hair jokes. I was like whoa! he reubttles... but then learning about Sue's hair problem... wow... that was so sad. Especially when she said she was jealous and revealed the secret about her sister. Brief little look into the fact that she has a heart.
Didnt like Vogue... jus sayin
Like A Virgin: Ok, before this song actually starts, you have everyone saying how they want to have sex. Jesse looks genuinely happy which caught me off gaurd... figure thered be some sinister smile or something but no. Um, Will whats up with mini fist pump? your not a high school boy, sorry to tell ya. But yes, this was my favorite number... maybe of all glee time. video wise i mean. I love jesse sitting up with a yep, thats mine look, Will's sexy slide across the bed, Finn looking like a lost puppy, the spinning around the room, all of it. Plus i mean it was like the pg13 version of spring awakening between lea michelle and jonathan groff. (sorry until hes gone you will keep getting spring awakening comparisons) plus, did anyone else know Santana could sing amazingly? I sure didnt!
I might have changed my tune on the Will and Emma storyline. I actually like how he told her they needed a break and that she needs help. Plus he polished her shoes!
4 Minutes: Glad to see mercedes and kurt with a solo... too bad its with the cheerios
Like A Prayer: My third favorite number from this week. I just loved how everyone was lively, and the fact that mercedes and kurt both had glee solos. And cant complain it was pretty cool having Jesse with them on stage was pretty cool.
So it just went from code yellow to code red. I mean Jesse is now part of new directions?! Say what?! I almost feel bad for Finn. I mean he ruled the glee club at McKinley, and now hes got the the sexiness of mr. james to deal with. I personally can not wait to see these two just have a diva fit and slap fight! Finn stepping in and saying that he was going to leave rachel alone was very kind, but i figure its going to last maybe a week. But yeah... Why does Jesse have to be a senior???
Favorite Quotes:
"I picked the Sodheim Biography section for our clandestine meeting place, only he can express my melancholia" ... "Do you still have my care bear?"... "Will Schuester, I hate you"... "Just come out so we could talk, or sing about it" ... "Mr. Shue is he your son?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
so my coach made me skate my footwork an extra time, just because I don't watch glee. so yeah, now he's going to lend me the first season on DVD or something lol
thought you might like to hear thet :)
Post a Comment