Friday, December 25, 2009

Veronica Mars


So... You all know that I love love love the office... and glee is sneaking its way inbetween my relationship with house. And since the oc's death it has taken a backseat to my tv driving yet I will forever my memories with Seth Cohen. But love of my life will forever be Veronica Mars. Her sarcasm and persnicktyness caught my eye back in 2007, depressingly enough that was also the final season. But I bought the first and second season so I could relive it.
Well the reason I bring up this randomness is the fact that I am in love with Logan Echolls. Why? I mean he is the biggest jerk on the show. Well its the jerkiness that i find slightly cute... but the sweetness thats on the inside that just has me tripping head over heels for him.

Anyone else have this problem??? Cause this happens with just about every guy i like....







Oh... and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments: