Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Thanksgiving Weekend
So I went home with Megatron this weekend, as I stated in an earlier post. Here's a bunch of photos of us over the weekend. Sorry for extraordinary colors... I got a little over zealous!
The Lovely Megatron lives in Idaho... So we took a photo at both the leaving Montana and the Welcome to Idaho Sign.
The day after Thanksgiving, Twin Falls does a fireworks show called Christmas under the night time sky. It was amazing. Some of the beautifulest fireworks I've ever seen. Oh and the lovely lady to my right is Megatron's Sister SamyAntha.
On the way back, we stopped to take photos on the side of the road.
We also LOVE to drink Arizona Ice Teas. She prefers Ginsing and I love me some Arnold Palmer's! And when not drinking tea, we were drinking amazingly flavored hot chocolate
Oh, and Im SOOOO fashionable! Check out the bright green nails with the zebra phone cover... yes sir I am awesomely
punk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Megatron? You call your best friend after the big bad evil dude in Transformers?
Awesome.
She calls herself that! Since she already had the nickname I used it.
Post a Comment