Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Television Addictions



I blame extra time with no where to go to fill it for this. I have become addicted to Hulu! whew... that was good to get out of my system. But for realsies.. i have!
1.Gossip Girl
I've always kinda watched it. I mean who can resist the cat fights, drama, and of course gossip... not me...

2.House

My medical show. I mean everyone has one right? Yeah, well House's witty sarcasm and the amazing diagnosis keep me on the edge of my seat and looking for more. Only problem... I have to watch it a week later due to the fact the FOX puts it online a week later

3.Big Bang Theory
I've always watched this as like a hey! nothing better is on... however now its like a must watch. J-Flash even made a comment about how the group I hang out with is a lot like them due to the fact that its four guys and one girl

4.Glee

New to TV this fall, its basically like High School Musical, but only better as they break out into song on purpose and because they are either performing or because they are practicing

5. The Office
Need I say more????

6. Saturday Night Live
Basically my Sunday picker upper... its hilarious and makes me laugh so hard. It makes my Sundays awesome and happy

No comments: