Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lovely Days of Nothing...

So Tuesdays I have no class. Not a single one, and I love it! Today, I had my day all planned out: wake up and run, read for biology, go to breakfast, read for english, go to the chiropractor, read for biology, go to lunch, read for english, go to practice, go to dinner, go hang out with j-flash and crew, go to walmart, and then sleep!

The only things on this list that happened was the chiropractor, practice, and hanging out with j-flash. (actually thats still in the process of going on [were watching Lord of the Rings: Return of the King]) Instead I went shopping with Megatron (pictures of my new clothes tomorrow!)

Anywho: so yesterday when I posed the question what blogs to read, jim responded with a lovely "MINE" so I did. He does an awesome review blog that I love. His most recent post however was what movies hes mo
st looking forward to. You can read it here, but on here you can see the movies that Im most looking forward to.

New Moon
yes those of you who know me, know I despise Twilight. However, the movies not so much. I'm looking forward to this one for two reasons. One, even with my deep hatred of the books I must admit, I liked New Moon... Jacob=amazing. Two, Taylor Lautner. The end

Sherlock Holmes
Who doesnt love the famed detective? I know I sure do. Even though the movie doesnt follow the plot of any of the books, it should still be good, especially with Robert Downey Jr. as the lead Holmes and Jude Law as his sidekick Dr. Watson

So, I'm only looking forward to two movies coming out within the next two months. I personally think that this is a good thing as it will prevent me from spending so much money at the movies. But, who knows... I may still end up seeing some others along the way.

No comments: