Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cowboys and Indians

So this is like almost 2 weeks old news now, but since i was on a minor internet hiatus for a bit, its now front page blog news!

So i went to a Cowboy and Indian Party like 2 weeks ago. It was the last major party of the year, which was kind of sad... but heres the photos and ill kinda explain a little story along the way...
Us lovely ladies dressed up... I chose to rock the cowboy attire, and personally i think it worked out for the best.
Yeah, were framing this for the new dorm room...

So, theres this guy. And I saw him once at a basketball game and the thought "dang hes cute!" popped into my head. But I hid behind Megatron and didnt talk to him. Didnt even learn his name, unlike moody football player who i am now just friends with. Anywhooo... At the party, one of larger football players blocked the path from the living room to the garage, and I got stuck in the kitchen. Sarcastically i said "everyone make a new friend while we wait" well i turn to my left, and who do i see: boy from the basketball game. So i say hi, and introduce myself, and he tells me his name is L**** (haha gotta keep it under wraps here) well the path is cleared so i head into the garage, kinda freaking cause i still think hes cute, and im slightly over moody football player. And I realize this as im talking to him and my mind is still up with the other guy. So the girls and I head back upstairs to the kitchen, and hes still leaning against the counter. Well another football player blocks our path, forcing me to sit back and start chatting with L****. And there I stood the rest of the evening. He was an awesome guy, and so I traded numbers, and we started up talking and the rest is history... in other words were still talking but on a different level.
heres a picture of the two of us...

No comments: