Monday, August 31, 2009

My First Post from College

So about a month later, I finally have time to write. (might I add it 12:39 now)

So for the first week I was camping with my parents up through the grand tetons and various areas of montana.

Then the second week I was camping with the cross country team in south dakota.

Then the third week was freshman orientation up in the bear tooth mountains.

And last week was my first full week of college.

Now due to the fact that someone had texted me and woke me up, I am wide awake. So here are 10 things about my new home that I love....

1. The amount of trees... I have never seen so many trees! I mean I look out my window and by just looking straight I can count 10! Crazyness...

2. My room mate: She is awesome! Like we get along and everything... its so cool and easy

3. The weather... it actually rained today, and i havent been dying of heat... its so pretty out just about everyday

4. My neighbors: I have two football players living next door to me. Both are extremely cool. They always have something going on in their room and are always welcome to company...

5. My team... these girls are awesome. I almost always have one by my side because even though its only been like 3 weeks, weve all grown extremely close

6. The Couches: there are 3 couches in the annex (this place connecting the dorms) and they are so comfy! they literally suck you in, one night i might actually sleep there...

7. My teachers... they are so knowledgeable and dedicated. they literally call if you miss class

8. My schedule: I have no class on tuesdays and thursdays which makes it really easy for me to do my homework

9. overall new experience... the fact that its somewhere new and i know that it will change me for the better

10. the boys: oh man.... there are some cuties up here. 2 in particular have caught my eye, hopefully something will happen with one of them...

No comments: